Christine & Brian
About me:I like being around fellow optimist and people who act on what they believe. Which means I am open minded and I love diversity!
Christine & Brian's Profile
I like being around fellow optimist and people who act on what they believe. Which means I am open minded and I love diversity!
- Birthday: 11/28 (age hidden)
- Hobbies: Cultural Arts, just about everything from Ballet to Modern Art exhibits... although graffiti doesn't count in my book. This summer I am taking ballroom dance lessons with my fiancee! Broadway when I get the chance... and Im looking forward to attending my first symphony & orchestra! I love to travel! Im a crappy Karaoke singer, tennis player, occasionally hit more than 100 yards in FRONT of me kinda golf player, decent chess player, and a leave me alone when Im reading -
- Music: Michael Buble, Celine Dion, Enya, most 80's and 90's genre (most of which are on my Pandora)
- Movies: Goonies, Monster Pack, Labyrinth, Legend, The Princess Bride, Indiana Jones, James Bond... Ok I cant list all of the ones I like so here is the general rule.. I'm not a fan of R rated movies because occasionally Ill have nightmares, I'm a chick - so chick flicks are my thing, Ill love action/ adventure, some documentaries, and definitely comedy. Oh and did I mention X-Men rock?.
- Books: Alice's Adventures In Wonderland and through the Looking Glass, Dune Series - by Frank Herbert, David Eddings books, Orson Scott Card's books, Stephen Covey. I would say I am an avid reader... Read any good books lately? My dream house has a library in it! LOL
- Foods: Mikey will eat anything applies
- Vacation Spots: Around the world in 80 days!